It’s easy and Free!
Start selling your ringtones, alarms, text tones and alerts for iPhone, iPad and Android devices today!
When your ringtones are purchased, you earn a sales commission for each sale made. Publishers receive 50% for each ringtone sale!
With one publisher account, you can manage one artist, such as yourself, or multiple artists that you represent and have obtained all legal rights to distribute and sell their ringtones.
Track and view all your unpaid, paid, individual and total earnings with detailed sales, stats and charts. You can also export your paid commissions data inside your Publisher Dashboard, under the Earnings section.
Payouts happen automatically and are paid into your PayPal account. There’s no PayPal fees when your earnings are paid into a United States PayPal account. International PayPal accounts (outside of the United States) may receive a PayPal fee with their payout, per PayPal’s policy. Click “Commissions & Payouts” below for more information.
1) Inside your Publisher Dashboard, click “Add Ringtone”. Fill out the title, artist, tags and genre. Then upload two audio files with each ringtone submission. Both audio files must be identical in duration and have the same ringtone audio content, except for the file type.
iPhone/iPad ringtones are m4r audio files and Android ringtones are mp3 audio files. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to convert your mp3 to an iPhone/iPad m4r ringtone audio file. You can go to M4ROnline.com to convert your mp3 to an iPhone/iPad m4r ringtone audio file. Then download the file to your computer. PLEASER NOTE: Ringtone Radio is not affiliated with M4ROnline. M4ROnline provides a free and quick online mp3 to m4r iPhone ringtone file converter.
2) Upload your two ringtone files and an optional artwork image file.
600 x 600 pixels minimum / 1024 x 1024 pixels maximum (recommended). Image must be equal dimensions (height and width). If no image is uploaded, a default image will be displayed with your ringtone.
3) Ringtone submissions are reviewed in the order they are received. Once your ringtone has been approved, it will go live immediately.
4) You can check the status of each ringtone submission, inside your Publisher Dashboard, under the Ringtones section.
5) You also get your very own Store Page to promote your ringtones. Go to your Publisher Dashboard to find your store URL. You can also change the name of your store, inside your Publisher Dashboard, user the Profile section.
Copy and share your store URL and help increase your sales. Place your store URL on your website, blog, Twitter, Facebook or anywhere you want to promote your ringtones.
Create Your Free Account Today!